Friday, January 22, 2010

We've only just begun...

Well, I did it. I finally gave in to the pressure--and by pressure, I mean Dustin telling me one time that I needed to create a blog. I have now started a blog. A real shocker to anyone reading this, right?

Me: Reader, you're reading a blog.
You: Wow! I never would've guessed that this was a blog. (Probably because this guy's too good)

At least you're here.

When thinking of what my blog was going to be about I knew that it wouldn't be me if I didn't write about my faith in my Lord and what He is doing in my life. The One thing in life that completes it. That saves it. That sustains it. But how could I leave out my family? The most important people in my life this side of Heaven. God has blessed me too greatly to leave out my beautiful bride, my two wonderful princesses, the family who has loved me and the friends that should be family. And the very distant third is football. From pee-wee to NFL retirees...it's all fair game.

Starting this reminds me of a quote I read at Despair.Com: "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much so much to so few."

Hopefully, you will come here to find more than it seems most bloggers offer and most readers read. Hopefully, you will come here and be blessed and have some fun.

Untill the next time: "May the Lord bless you and keep you."

2 comments:

  1. Don't blame it on me. Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to read your wise words... and the stuff about football is good too! :-)

    ReplyDelete